2018 New Hampshire Revised Statutes
Title LII - Actions, Process, and Service of Process
Chapter 507-C - Actions for Medical Injury
- Section 507-C:1 - Definitions.
- Section 507-C:2 - Burden of Proof.
- Section 507-C:3 - Qualified Testimony.
- Section 507-C:4 - Statute of Limitations.
- Section 507-C:5 - Notice of Intent to Sue.
- Section 507-C:6 - Elimination of Ad Damnum.
- Section 507-C:7 - Damages Recoverable.
- Section 507-C:8 - Contingent Fees.
- Section 507-C:9 - Baseless Pleadings.
- Section 507-C:10 - Applicability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.