2017 New Hampshire Revised Statutes
Title XV - EDUCATION
Chapter 193-E - ADEQUATE PUBLIC EDUCATION
- Section 193-E:1 - Policy and Purpose.
- Section 193-E:2 - Criteria for an Adequate Education.
- Section 193-E:2-a - Substantive Educational Content of an Adequate Education.
- Section 193-E:2-b - Cost of an Adequate Education.
- Section 193-E:2-c - Resource Elements.
- Section 193-E:2-d - Duties of the Legislative Oversight Committee.
- Section 193-E:3 - Delivery of an Adequate Education.
- Section 193-E:3-a - Definitions.
- Section 193-E:3-b - Accountability for the Opportunity for an Adequate Education.
- Section 193-E:3-c - Development of the Performance-Based Accountability System.
- Section 193-E:3-d - Performance-Based School Accountability System; Verification Process.
- Section 193-E:3-e - Corrective and Technical Assistance.
- Section 193-E:4 - Definitions.
- Section 193-E:5 - Unique Pupil Identification.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.