2016 New Hampshire Revised Statutes
Chapter 149-I - SEWERS
Section 149-I:15 - Petition to Court.

NH Rev Stat § 149-I:15 (2016) What's This?
    149-I:15 Petition to Court. – If the mayor and aldermen neglect or refuse to correct an assessment under RSA 149-I:14, any person aggrieved may apply by petition to the superior court for relief at any time within 90 days after notice of the assessment, and not afterwards. The court shall make such order thereon as justice may require.

Source. PS 79:7. PL 95:10. RL 111:13. 1945, 188, part 22:14. RSA 252:16. 1981, 87:2. 1985, 110:4, eff. July 9, 1985.

Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.