2016 New Hampshire Revised Statutes
Title X - PUBLIC HEALTH
Chapter 146-D - OIL DISCHARGE AND DISPOSAL CLEANUP FUND
- Section 146-D:1 - Purpose.
- Section 146-D:2 - Definitions.
- Section 146-D:3 - Fund Established.
- Section 146-D:4 - Oil Fund Disbursement Board Established; Membership.
- Section 146-D:5 - Board Powers and Duties.
- Section 146-D:6 - Eligible Expenses and Availability of Funds.
- Section 146-D:7 - Penalties.
- Section 146-D:8 - Board Administratively Attached.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.