2016 New Hampshire Revised Statutes
Title X - PUBLIC HEALTH
Chapter 141-H - GENETIC TESTING
- Section 141-H:1 - Definitions.
- Section 141-H:2 - Conditions of Genetic Testing.
- Section 141-H:3 - Use of Genetic Testing in Employment Situations.
- Section 141-H:4 - Use of Genetic Testing in Health Insurance.
- Section 141-H:5 - Use of Genetic Testing in Life, Disability Income, and Long-term Care Insurance.
- Section 141-H:6 - Civil Action.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.