2016 New Hampshire Revised Statutes
Title X - PUBLIC HEALTH
Chapter 141-G - NOTIFICATION OF EMERGENCY RESPONSE/PUBLIC SAFETY WORKERS AFTER EXPOSURE TO INFECTIOUS DISEASE
- Section 141-G:1 - Definitions.
- Section 141-G:2 - Medical Referral Consultant.
- Section 141-G:3 - Infection Control Officer.
- Section 141-G:4 - Notification by Emergency Response/Public Safety Workers.
- Section 141-G:5 - Notification by Health Care Facilities; Duties of Department; Confidentiality.
- Section 141-G:6 - Rulemaking.
- Section 141-G:7 - Immunity From Civil Liability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.