2016 New Hampshire Revised Statutes
Title X - PUBLIC HEALTH
Chapter 135-E - INVOLUNTARY CIVIL COMMITMENT OF SEXUALLY VIOLENT PREDATORS
- Section 135-E:1 - Findings and Intent.
- Section 135-E:2 - Definitions.
- Section 135-E:3 - Notice to County Attorney or Attorney General; Multidisciplinary Teams Established.
- Section 135-E:4 - Release From Total Confinement; Transfers; Petition to Hold in Custody.
- Section 135-E:5 - Persons Found Incompetent to Stand Trial.
- Section 135-E:6 - Petition; Contents.
- Section 135-E:7 - Determination of Probable Cause.
- Section 135-E:8 - Contract Authority.
- Section 135-E:9 - Trial; Procedure.
- Section 135-E:10 - Rules of Procedure and Evidence.
- Section 135-E:11 - Determination.
- Section 135-E:12 - Examinations; Release of Committed Persons.
- Section 135-E:13 - Authorized Petition for Release.
- Section 135-E:14 - Petitions for Release.
- Section 135-E:15 - Release of Records.
- Section 135-E:16 - Constitutional Requirements.
- Section 135-E:17 - Immunity From Civil Liability.
- Section 135-E:18 - Severability.
- Section 135-E:19 - Applicability.
- Section 135-E:20 - Notice Requirements.
- Section 135-E:21 - Escape.
- Section 135-E:22 - Rules.
- Section 135-E:23 - Appointment of Counsel.
- Section 135-E:24 - Time Limits.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.