2016 New Hampshire Revised Statutes
Title LVI - PROBATE COURTS AND DECEDENTS' ESTATES
Chapter 564-D - QUALIFIED DISPOSITIONS IN TRUST ACT
- Section 564-D:1 - Definitions.
- Section 564-D:2 - Trust Instrument.
- Section 564-D:3 - Qualified Trustee Defined.
- Section 564-D:4 - Persons Not Eligible to be Considered a Qualified Trustee; Appointment of Trust Advisors.
- Section 564-D:5 - Qualified Dispositions in Trust Act; Transferor May Serve as Trust Advisor.
- Section 564-D:6 - Successor Qualified Trustee.
- Section 564-D:7 - Disposition to More Than One Trustee.
- Section 564-D:8 - Transferor's Powers and Rights.
- Section 564-D:9 - Restrictions on Attachment or Other Provisional Remedy Against Property.
- Section 564-D:10 - Extinguishment of Creditor's Claim.
- Section 564-D:11 - Qualified Disposition Made by Transferor Who is Trustee.
- Section 564-D:12 - Creditor's Rights With Respect to a Qualified Disposition.
- Section 564-D:13 - Actions Against Trustee of Trust That Is the Subject of a Qualified Disposition Barred.
- Section 564-D:14 - More Than One Qualified Disposition Is Made by Means of Same Trust Instrument.
- Section 564-D:15 - Persons Exempt From Application of Qualified Disposition Provisions.
- Section 564-D:16 - Avoidance of Qualified Disposition.
- Section 564-D:17 - Applicability.
- Section 564-D:18 - Short Title.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.