2015 New Hampshire Revised Statutes
Title XXXI - TRADE AND COMMERCE
Chapter 358-O - PRIZES AND GIFTS ACT
- Section 358-O:1 - Short Title.
- Section 358-O:2 - Definitions.
- Section 358-O:3 - Representation of Having Won a Prize, Gift or Any Item of Value.
- Section 358-O:4 - Representation of Eligibility to Win or to Receive a Prize, Gift or Item of Value.
- Section 358-O:5 - Representation of Being Specially Selected.
- Section 358-O:6 - Simulation of Checks, Invoices, Official Documents, and Agencies.
- Section 358-O:7 - Conditions for Handling Charges and Shipping Charges.
- Section 358-O:8 - Civil Action.
- Section 358-O:9 - Penalties.
- Section 358-O:10 - Exemptions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.