2015 New Hampshire Revised Statutes
Title XXXI - TRADE AND COMMERCE
Chapter 358-K - REGULATION OF CONSUMER CREDIT TRANSACTIONS
- Section 358-K:1 - Definitions.
- Section 358-K:2 - Rebate of Interest Upon Prepayment of Precomputed Consumer Credit Transaction Entered Into Prior to July 1, 1985.
- Section 358-K:3 - Advance Collection of Interest in Consumer Credit Transactions Prohibited After June 30, 1985.
- Section 358-K:4 - Actuarial Method Required for Computation of Interest on Closed-End Consumer Credit Transactions Entered Into After June 30, 1985.
- Section 358-K:4-a - Exception to Achieve a Common or Convenient Monthly Payment Date.
- Section 358-K:5 - Penalty.
- Section 358-K:6 - Application of Chapter to Types of Transactions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.