2015 New Hampshire Revised Statutes
Title XXXI - TRADE AND COMMERCE
Chapter 357-C - REGULATION OF BUSINESS PRACTICES BETWEEN MOTOR VEHICLE MANUFACTURERS, DISTRIBUTORS AND DEALERS
- Section 357-C:1 - Definitions.
- Section 357-C:2 - Applicability.
- Section 357-C:3 - Prohibited Conduct.
- Section 357-C:3-a - Access to Documentation.
- Section 357-C:4 - Delivery and Preparation Obligations.
- Section 357-C:5 - Warranty Obligations, Transportation Damage and Indemnification.
- Section 357-C:6 - Agreements Governed.
- Section 357-C:6-a - Prohibited Contractual Requirements Imposed by Manufacturer, Distributor, or Captive Finance Source.
- Section 357-C:7 - Limitations on Cancellations, Terminations and Nonrenewals.
- Section 357-C:8 - Survivorship.
- Section 357-C:9 - Limitations on Establishing or Relocating Dealerships.
- Section 357-C:10 - Franchisee's Right to Associate.
- Section 357-C:11 - Discounts and Other Inducements.
- Section 357-C:11-a - Sale of New Motor Vehicles Manufactured to California Emission Standards.
- Section 357-C:12 - Enforcement; New Hampshire Motor Vehicle Industry Board; Fund Established.
- Section 357-C:12-a - Franchisor and Franchisee Registration.
- Section 357-C:13 - Statute of Limitations.
- Section 357-C:14 - Construction.
- Section 357-C:15 - Penalty.
- Section 357-C:16 - Severability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.