2015 New Hampshire Revised Statutes
Title XL - AGRICULTURE, HORTICULTURE AND ANIMAL HUSBANDRY
Chapter 437-A - ANIMAL POPULATION CONTROL
- Section 437-A:1 - Definitions.
- Section 437-A:2 - Program Established.
- Section 437-A:3 - Eligibility of Owner of Dog or Cat to Participate.
- Section 437-A:4 - Veterinarian Participation.
- Section 437-A:4-a - Fund Established; Solicitation and Acceptance of Funds.
- Section 437-A:5 - Rulemaking.
- Section 437-A:6 - Enforcement; Administrative Fine.
- Section 437-A:7-9 - Repealed.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.