2015 New Hampshire Revised Statutes
Title LXIII - ELECTIONS
Chapter 668 - PROVISIONS FOR UNINCORPORATED PLACES
- Section 668:1 - Organization for Voting.
- Section 668:2 - Designation of Towns.
- Section 668:3 - Registration and Checklists.
- Section 668:4 - Offices Voted for.
- Section 668:5 - Preparation of Special Ballots.
- Section 668:6 - Establishing Procedures for Voting.
- Section 668:7 - Return of Votes Cast.
- Section 668:8 - Service to Unincorporated Places.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.