There is a newer version of the New Hampshire Revised Statutes
2015 New Hampshire Revised Statutes
Title LXII - CRIMINAL CODE
Chapter 651-C - DNA TESTING OF CRIMINAL OFFENDERS
- Section 651-C:1 - Definitions.
- Section 651-C:2 - DNA Analysis Required.
- Section 651-C:3 - Dissemination of Information in DNA Database.
- Section 651-C:4 - Unauthorized Dissemination or Use of DNA Database Information; Obtaining DNA Samples Without Authority; Penalties.
- Section 651-C:5 - Expungement of DNA Database Records Upon Reversal or Dismissal of Conviction.
- Section 651-C:6 - Cost.
- Section 651-C:7 - Applicability.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.