There is a newer version of the New Hampshire Revised Statutes
2015 New Hampshire Revised Statutes
Title LXII - CRIMINAL CODE
Chapter 633 - INTERFERENCE WITH FREEDOM
- Section 633:1 - Kidnapping.
- Section 633:2 - Criminal Restraint.
- Section 633:3 - False Imprisonment.
- Section 633:3-a - Stalking.
- Section 633:4 - Interference With Custody.
- Section 633:5 - Peonage.
- Section 633:6 - Definitions.
- Section 633:7 - Trafficking in Persons.
- Section 633:8 - Forfeiture of Items Used in Connection With Trafficking in Persons.
- Section 633:9 - Administrative Forfeiture of Items Used in Connection With Trafficking in Persons.
- Section 633:10 - Restitution and Compensation.
- Section 633:11 - Civil Remedy.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.