There is a newer version of the New Hampshire Revised Statutes
2015 New Hampshire Revised Statutes
Title LXII - CRIMINAL CODE
Chapter 626 - GENERAL PRINCIPLES
- Section 626:1 - Requirement of a Voluntary Act.
- Section 626:2 - General Requirements of Culpability.
- Section 626:3 - Effect of Ignorance or Mistake.
- Section 626:4 - Intoxication.
- Section 626:5 - Entrapment.
- Section 626:6 - Consent.
- Section 626:7 - Defenses; Affirmative Defenses and Presumptions.
- Section 626:8 - Criminal Liability for Conduct of Another.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.