2014 New Hampshire Revised Statutes
Title LXIII - ELECTIONS
Chapter 662-A - DIVISION OF STATE REPRESENTATIVE DISTRICTS OF TOWNS
- Section 662-A:1 - Purpose and Intent.
- Section 662-A:2 - Scope of Authorization.
- Section 662-A:3 - Placement of Article on Ballot.
- Section 662-A:4 - Redistricting Commission; Membership.
- Section 662-A:5 - Approval and Review.
- Section 662-A:6 - Submission of Redistricting Proposal to Voters.
- Section 662-A:7 - Amendment of Districts.
- Section 662-A:8 - Rescission of Divided Districts.
- Section 662-A:9 - Prevailing Vote.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.