2014 New Hampshire Revised Statutes
Title LXIII - ELECTIONS
Chapter 657 - ABSENTEE VOTING
- Section 657:1 - Absence, Religious Observance, and Disability Absentee Voting.
- Section 657:2 - UOCAVA Voters.
- Section 657:3 - Armed Services Voter.
- Section 657:4 - Forms.
- Section 657:5 - Forwarding Forms.
- Section 657:6 - Procedure by Applicant.
- Section 657:7 - Absence, Religious Observance, and Disability.
- Section 657:8 - UOCAVA Oath.
- Section 657:9 - Armed Services Voting.
- Section 657:10 - Forwarding Forms.
- Section 657:10-a - Write-in Absentee Ballot.
- Section 657:10-b - Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot.
- Section 657:11 - Disqualification of Clerk.
- Section 657:12 - Provisions for General Election.
- Section 657:13 - Provisions for State or Presidential Primary Elections.
- Section 657:14 - Information Furnished.
- Section 657:15 - Sending Absentee Ballots.
- Section 657:16 - Refusal to Certify; Procedure.
- Section 657:17 - Procedure by Voter.
- Section 657:18 - Procedure by Clerk.
- Section 657:19 - Sending Ballots to UOCAVA Voters.
- Section 657:19-a - Federal Official Post Card Form and Other Requests from UOCAVA Voters.
- Section 657:19-b - Procedure for Requesting Voter Registration Applications or Absentee Ballot Applications Electronically.
- Section 657:19-c - Addresses and Polling Hours Maintained by Clerks.
- Section 657:20 - Procedure by UOCAVA Voter.
- Section 657:21 - Registration of Voters.
- Section 657:21-a - Special Assistance to Emergency Services Worker.
- Section 657:22 - Cutoff.
- Section 657:23 - Delivery to Moderator.
- Section 657:24 - Misusing Absentee Ballot.
- Section 657:25 - Conformity with Federal Legislation.
- Section 657:26 - Absentee Voter Website.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.