2013 New Hampshire Revised Statutes
Title X - PUBLIC HEALTH
Chapter 137-J - WRITTEN DIRECTIVES FOR MEDICAL DECISION MAKING FOR ADULTS WITHOUT CAPACITY TO MAKE HEALTH CARE DECISIONS
- Section 137-J:1 - Purpose and Policy.
- Section 137-J:2 - Definitions.
- Section 137-J:3 - Freedom From Influence; Notice Required.
- Section 137-J:4 - Severability.
- Section 137-J:5 - Scope and Duration of Agent's Authority.
- Section 137-J:6 - Requirement to Act in Accordance With Principal's Wishes and Best Interests.
- Section 137-J:7 - Physician, APRN, and Provider's Responsibilities.
- Section 137-J:8 - Restrictions on Who May Act as Agent.
- Section 137-J:9 - Confidentiality and Access to Protected Health Information.
- Section 137-J:10 - Withholding or Withdrawal of Life-Sustaining Treatment.
- Section 137-J:11 - Liability for Health Care Costs.
- Section 137-J:12 - Immunity.
- Section 137-J:13 - Use of Statutory Forms.
- Section 137-J:14 - Execution and Witnesses.
- Section 137-J:15 - Revocation.
- Section 137-J:16 - Documents Executed Prior to Enactment.
- Section 137-J:17 - Reciprocity.
- Section 137-J:18 - Naming of Multiple Agents.
- Section 137-J:19 - Durable Power of Attorney; Disclosure Statement.
- Section 137-J:20 - Advance Directive; Durable Power of Attorney and Living Will; Form.
- Section 137-J:20-1 - Advance Directive; Durable Power of Attorney and Living Will; Form.
- Section 137-J:21 - Effect of Appointment of Guardian; Inconsistency.
- Section 137-J:22 - Civil Action.
- Section 137-J:23 - Penalty.
- Section 137-J:24 - Applicability.
- Section 137-J:25 - Presumed Consent to Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation; Health Care Providers and Residential Care Providers Not Required to Expand to Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation.
- Section 137-J:26 - Issuance of a Do Not Resuscitate Order; Order to be Written by the Attending Physician or APRN.
- Section 137-J:27 - Compliance With a Do Not Resuscitate Order.
- Section 137-J:28 - Protection of Persons Carrying Out in Good Faith a Do Not Resuscitate Order; Notification of Agent by Attending Physician or APRN Refusing to Comply With Do Not Resuscitate Order.
- Section 137-J:29 - Revocation of Do Not Resuscitate Order.
- Section 137-J:30 - Not Suicide or Murder.
- Section 137-J:31 - Interinstitutional Transfers.
- Section 137-J:32 - Preservation of Existing Rights.
- Section 137-J:33 - Do Not Resuscitate Identification.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.