There is a newer version of the New Hampshire Revised Statutes
2010 New Hampshire Statutes
TITLE LVIII PUBLIC JUSTICE
CHAPTER 570-A WIRETAPPING AND EAVESDROPPING
- Section 570-A:1 Definitions.
- Section 570-A:2 Interception and Disclosure of Telecommunication or Oral Communications Prohibited.
- Section 570-A:3 Manufacture, Distribution, Possession, and Advertising of Telecommunication or Oral Communication Intercepting Devices Prohibited.
- Section 570-A:4 Confiscation of Telecommunication or Oral Communication Intercepting Devices.
- Section 570-A:5 Immunity of Witnesses.
- Section 570-A:6 Prohibition of Use as Evidence of Intercepted Telecommunications or Oral Communications.
- Section 570-A:7 Authorization for Interception of Telecommunications or Oral Communications.
- Section 570-A:8 Authorization for Disclosure and Use of Intercepted Telecommunications or Oral Communications.
- Section 570-A:9 Procedure for Interception of Telecommunication or Oral Communications.
- Section 570-A:9-a Authorization for Installation and Use of Pen Register Devices.
- Section 570-A:9-b Use of Interpreters.
- Section 570-A:10 Reports Concerning Intercepted Telecommunications or Oral Communications.
- Section 570-A:11 Recovery of Civil Damages Authorized.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.