There is a newer version of the New Hampshire Revised Statutes
2010 New Hampshire Statutes
TITLE LV PROCEEDINGS IN SPECIAL CASES
CHAPTER 541-B CLAIMS AGAINST THE STATE
- Section 541-B:1 Definitions.
- Section 541-B:2 Board Established.
- Section 541-B:3 Appointment and Qualifications of Board Members.
- Section 541-B:4 Term.
- Section 541-B:5 Disqualification of Board Member.
- Section 541-B:6 Removal.
- Section 541-B:7 Compensation.
- Section 541-B:8 Quorum.
- Section 541-B:9 Jurisdiction.
- Section 541-B:9-a Claims Filed Against the State and Its Agent.
- Section 541-B:10 Powers and Duties of the Board.
- Section 541-B:11 Procedure.
- Section 541-B:11-a Annual Report.
- Section 541-B:12 Recommendations to General Court.
- Section 541-B:13 Payment of Claims.
- Section 541-B:14 Limitation on Action and Claims.
- Section 541-B:15 Claimants' Rights Against Others.
- Section 541-B:16 Settlement.
- Section 541-B:17 Fees.
- Section 541-B:18 Attorneys' Fees.
- Section 541-B:19 Exceptions.
- Section 541-B:20 Right to Jury Trial.
- Section 541-B:21 Claims Arising From the Clinical Services Provided to the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Section 541-B:21-a Claims Arising From the Clinical Services Provided to the Department of Corrections.
- Section 541-B:22 Oversight Committee for Claims Arising From the Clinical Operation and Administration of the New Hampshire Hospital.
- Section 541-B:23 Oversight Committee for Claims Arising From the Clinical Operation and Administration of the New Hampshire Hospital and Clinical Services Provided to the Department of Corrections.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. New Hampshire may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.