2022 Nevada Revised Statutes
Chapter 602 - Doing Business Under Assumed or Fictitious Name
- NRS 602.010 - Filing of certificate with county clerk; certain series of members of limited-liability company deemed to be doing business in State under assumed or fictitious name.
- NRS 602.017 - Limitations on adoption of certain fictitious names; county clerk prohibited from accepting violative certificates.
- NRS 602.020 - Contents and requirements of certificate and renewal certificate.
- NRS 602.030 - Time for filing certificate.
- NRS 602.035 - Authority of county to provide for expiration of certificate; filing of renewal certificate; notice to persons who have filed certificates.
- NRS 602.040 - Filing of new certificate upon change in partner or trustee.
- NRS 602.050 - Index of assumed or fictitious names: Maintenance by county clerk; contents.
- NRS 602.055 - Certificate of termination.
- NRS 602.060 - Certified copies of certificate and register entries prima facie evidence.
- NRS 602.070 - Commencement of action barred when certificate not filed.
- NRS 602.080 - Applicability of chapter to certain partnerships.
- NRS 602.085 - Applicability of chapter to natural persons.
- NRS 602.090 - Penalty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.