There is a newer version of this Chapter
2021 Nevada Revised Statutes
Chapter 89 - Professional Entities and Associations
- NRS 89.010 - Short title.
- NRS 89.020 - Definitions.
- NRS 89.022 - Prohibition against formation of entity for certain illegal purposes.
- NRS 89.023 - Form required for filing of records.
- NRS 89.025 - Fees.
- NRS 89.027 - Filing of records written in language other than English.
- NRS 89.028 - Secretary of State authorized to adopt certain regulations to allow professional entity or professional association to carry out powers and duties through most recent technology.
- NRS 89.030 - Applicability of chapters 78 and 86 of NRS.
- NRS 89.040 - Filing requirements; required provisions of articles; name.
- NRS 89.045 - List or statement to be maintained at principal place of business or with custodian of records; requirement to assist in criminal investigation; failure to comply; regulations.
- NRS 89.050 - Scope of business; property and investments; professional services by officers and employees.
- NRS 89.055 - Prohibited acts by owner of entity organized to render certain medical and psychological services; prohibited acts by licensee who renders service through entity organized to render certain medical and psychological services.
- NRS 89.060 - Professional relationship preserved.
- NRS 89.070 - Restrictions on ownership and transfer of shares.
- NRS 89.080 - Duties upon legal disqualification of officer, stockholder, director, member, manager or employee; qualifications of officer, director or manager; death of owner whose interest is in revocable trust.
- NRS 89.100 - Authority of regulating boards not affected.
- NRS 89.110 - Scope of authority.
- NRS 89.200 - Inapplicability of chapter 87 of NRS.
- NRS 89.210 - Filing requirements; name of association.
- NRS 89.215 - Penalty for purporting to do business as professional association without filing articles of association; enforcement; regulations.
- NRS 89.220 - Professional relationship preserved.
- NRS 89.230 - Restrictions on membership and rendering of professional services.
- NRS 89.240 - Duties upon legal disqualification of member or employee; redemption of and restrictions on transfer and ownership of member’s interest.
- NRS 89.250 - Annual list: Filing requirements; fees; regulations.
- NRS 89.251 - List or statement to be maintained at principal place of business or with custodian of records; requirement to assist in criminal investigation; failure to comply; regulations.
- NRS 89.252 - Defaulting associations: Identification; penalty.
- NRS 89.254 - Defaulting associations: Duties of Secretary of State; forfeiture of right to transact business; assets held in trust; distribution of assets.
- NRS 89.256 - Defaulting associations: Conditions and procedure for reinstatement.
- NRS 89.258 - Renewal or revival of articles of association: Procedure; fee; certificate as evidence; status of association.
- NRS 89.260 - Authority of regulating boards not affected.
- NRS 89.270 - Scope of authority.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.