There is a newer version of this Chapter
2017 Nevada Revised Statutes
Chapter 517 - Mining Claims, Mill Sites and Tunnel Rights
- NRS 517.010 - Person entitled to locate; requirements for location.
- NRS 517.030 - Monumenting of claim; required removal of plastic monuments.
- NRS 517.040 - Map: Specifications; filing; distribution; use of filing fee.
- NRS 517.050 - Certificate of location: Recording; contents; effect of insufficiency.
- NRS 517.080 - Relocation of abandoned lode claim.
- NRS 517.090 - Requirements for location.
- NRS 517.100 - Map: Specifications; filing; use of filing fee.
- NRS 517.110 - Certificate of location: Recording; contents; effect of insufficiency.
- NRS 517.120 - Location of nonmineral land as mill site.
- NRS 517.130 - Requirements for location.
- NRS 517.140 - Certificate of location: Recording; contents; effect of insufficiency.
- NRS 517.150 - Requirements for location.
- NRS 517.160 - Definition of boundaries; erection of monuments.
- NRS 517.170 - Recording of certificate of location; filing of map; effect of insufficiency.
- NRS 517.180 - Location of blind or unknown lode or vein in tunnel.
- NRS 517.185 - Fee for each document filed; disposition.
- NRS 517.190 - Notice of location: Filing; evidentiary effect.
- NRS 517.195 - Separate notices and certificates of location; effect of combining locations in notice or certificate.
- NRS 517.200 - Validation of defective certificate of location or change of boundaries: Filing of amended certificate of location; effect of amendment; correction of common error.
- NRS 517.210 - Survey of location; evidentiary effect of survey and surveyor’s certificate.
- NRS 517.213 - Inclusion of patented mines and mining claims on county map; conformity of discrepancy between county map and record of survey showing location of mine or claim; duty of county recorder to provide map to county assessor.
- NRS 517.215 - Comparison of record of survey to county map of mining claims; notice of proposal to change county map; change to county map if no hearing requested; hearing upon request.
- NRS 517.230 - Affidavit of work performed or improvements made; affidavit of owner or claimant; evidentiary effect of affidavits.
- NRS 517.280 - Certificates of location need not be sworn to; no required form.
- NRS 517.290 - Applicability of NRS 517.010
- NRS 517.300 - Unlawful acts; penalties.
- NRS 517.350 - Written instruments recorded in office of county recorder before February 20, 1873, deemed to impart notice to subsequent purchasers and encumbrancers.
- NRS 517.360 - Records of mining claims, mill sites or tunnel rights made by mining district recorder or county recorder before March 16, 1897, declared valid; evidentiary effect of record.
- NRS 517.370 - Conveyances of mining claims: Formalities; construction and proof of conveyances before December 12, 1862.
- NRS 517.380 - Validity of previous conveyances of mining claims or locations by minors more than 18 years of age.
- NRS 517.390 - Affidavit and petition to explore and develop mine or claim.
- NRS 517.400 - Determination of amount of taxes, penalties and costs.
- NRS 517.410 - Permission to explore and develop claim; limitations.
- NRS 517.420 - Execution of deed to convey title to petitioner; consideration and limitations; disposition of proceeds of sale.
- NRS 517.430 - Renewal of prospecting permits: Limitations and extensions.
- NRS 517.450 - Sale of mine or claim not subject to prospecting permit: Affidavit and petition.
- NRS 517.460 - Sale of mine or claim not subject to prospecting permit: Order for and notice of sale; conveyance to purchaser; disposition of proceeds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.