2017 Nevada Revised Statutes
Chapter 484C - Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol or a Prohibited Substance
NRS 484C.109 - Person deemed not to be in actual physical control of vehicle in certain circumstances.
1. The person is asleep inside the vehicle;
2. The person is not in the driver’s seat of the vehicle;
3. The engine of the vehicle is not running;
4. The vehicle is lawfully parked; and
5. Under the facts presented, it is evident that the person could not have driven the vehicle to the location while under the influence of intoxicating liquor, a controlled substance or a prohibited substance.
(Added to NRS by 2015, 2535)