2017 Nevada Revised Statutes
Chapter 388H - Programs of Education for Incarcerated Persons
- NRS 388H.010 - “Incarcerated persons” defined.
- NRS 388H.020 - Establishment of statewide program by Department of Education; requirements of statewide program.
- NRS 388H.030 - Fund for Programs of Education for Incarcerated Persons: Creation; administration; use of money; limitations on use; allocation of money to certain school districts.
- NRS 388H.040 - Boards of trustees of school districts authorized to operate program; compliance with statewide program; conditions for receipt of money from Fund.
- NRS 388H.050 - Board of Regents authorized to offer certain courses to incarcerated persons.
- NRS 388H.060 - Authority of Director of Department of Corrections to restrict access of school district employee to facility or institution upon good cause shown; interagency panel required to be convened if employee’s access is restricted; final decision of panel.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.