2017 Nevada Revised Statutes
Chapter 200 - Crimes Against the Person
NRS 200.364 - Definitions.
1. “Offense involving a pupil” means any of the following offenses:
(a) Sexual conduct between certain employees of a school or volunteers at a school and a pupil pursuant to NRS 201.540.
(b) Sexual conduct between certain employees of a college or university and a student pursuant to NRS 201.550.
2. “Perpetrator” means a person who commits a sexual offense, an offense involving a pupil or sex trafficking.
3. “Sex trafficking” means a violation of subsection 2 of NRS 201.300.
4. “Sexual offense” means any of the following offenses:
(a) Sexual assault pursuant to NRS 200.366.
(b) Statutory sexual seduction pursuant to NRS 200.368.
5. “Sexual penetration” means cunnilingus, fellatio, or any intrusion, however slight, of any part of a person’s body or any object manipulated or inserted by a person into the genital or anal openings of the body of another, including sexual intercourse in its ordinary meaning. The term does not include any such conduct for medical purposes.
6. “Statutory sexual seduction” means ordinary sexual intercourse, anal intercourse or sexual penetration committed by a person 18 years of age or older with a person who is 14 or 15 years of age and who is at least 4 years younger than the perpetrator.
7. “Victim” means a person who is a victim of a sexual offense, an offense involving a pupil or sex trafficking.
(Added to NRS by 1977, 1626; A 1979, 572; 1991, 801; 1995, 700; 2009, 231, 1296; 2013, 2426; 2015, 2234)