2015 Nevada Revised Statutes
Chapter 76 - State Business Licenses
- NRS 76.010 - Definitions.
- NRS 76.020 - “Business” defined.
- NRS 76.030 - “State business license” defined.
- NRS 76.040 - “Wages” defined.
- NRS 76.100 - State business license required; application and fee for license; activities constituting conduct of business. [Effective through June 30, 2015.]
- NRS 76.105 - Claim for exemption; exceptions.
- NRS 76.110 - Penalty for failing to obtain state business license before conducting business.
- NRS 76.120 - Limitation on number of licenses natural person is required to obtain.
- NRS 76.130 - Annual renewal of license: Fee; notice; penalty for late payment. [Effective through June 30, 2015.]
- NRS 76.140 - Regulations.
- NRS 76.150 - Deposit of proceeds in State General Fund.
- NRS 76.160 - Confidentiality of records and files of Secretary of State.
- NRS 76.170 - Enforcement of provisions: Revocation or suspension of license; denial of new license.
- NRS 76.180 - Penalty for willfully failing or neglecting to obtain or renew state business license; enforcement; regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.