2015 Nevada Revised Statutes
DUTIES AND LIABILITIES OF INNKEEPERS
Chapter 651 - Public Accommodations
- NRS 651.005 - “Premises” defined.
- NRS 651.010 - Civil liability of innkeepers limited.
- NRS 651.015 - Civil liability of innkeepers for death or injury of person on premises caused by person who is not employee.
- NRS 651.020 - Eviction of disorderly persons.
- NRS 651.030 - Certain statutory provisions must be posted; printed statement of charges or rates must be maintained and made available for viewing; limitation on amounts charged; liability for violations.
- NRS 651.040 - Certain rates must be included on printed statement of charges or rates; registration card must be maintained; receipt must be given; charges must not exceed rates on printed statement; liability for violations; criminal penalty.
- NRS 651.050 - Definitions.
- NRS 651.060 - Inapplicability to private clubs and establishments.
- NRS 651.065 - Not unlawful for place of public accommodation to offer differential pricing, discounted pricing or special offers based on sex.
- NRS 651.070 - All persons entitled to equal enjoyment of places of public accommodation.
- NRS 651.075 - Rights, duties and liabilities of persons training or accompanied by service animal, service animal in training or police dog; unlawful acts; rights of place of accommodation; unmuzzled animal may not be presumed dangerous; person subject to same conditions and limitations as others; remedies.
- NRS 651.080 - Deprivation of, interference with and punishment for exercising rights and privileges unlawful; penalty.
- NRS 651.090 - Civil actions; damages; equitable relief; costs and attorney’s fees.
- NRS 651.100 - County and city ordinances.
- NRS 651.110 - Filing of complaint with Nevada Equal Rights Commission.
- NRS 651.120 - Limitation on criminal and civil actions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.