2015 Nevada Revised Statutes
Chapter 166 - Spendthrift Trusts
- NRS 166.010 - Short title.
- NRS 166.015 - Applicability of chapter; requirement of trustee if settlor is beneficiary of trust.
- NRS 166.020 - “Spendthrift trust” defined.
- NRS 166.025 - Terms: “Writing” or “written.”
CREATION OF SPENDTHRIFT TRUSTS
- NRS 166.040 - Competency of settlor; writing required; circumstances when writing meets requirements for trust to be created for benefit of settlor; settlor’s ability to hold other powers.
- NRS 166.045 - Powers of settlor.
- NRS 166.050 - No specific language necessary for creation of trust.
PRINCIPLES GOVERNING CONSTRUCTION
- NRS 166.070 - Principles enumerated in
- NRS 166.080 - Beneficiaries to be named.
- NRS 166.090 - Provision for support.
- NRS 166.100 - Income.
- NRS 166.110 - Discretion of trustee.
- NRS 166.120 - Restraints on alienation; exclusive jurisdiction of court.
- NRS 166.130 - Legal estate of beneficiary in corpus.
- NRS 166.140 - Perpetuities.
- NRS 166.150 - Accumulation of income.
- NRS 166.160 - Settlor may make different provisions.
- NRS 166.170 - Limitation of actions with respect to transfer of property to trust; certain transfers of property disregarded; limitation of actions against advisers to settlors or trustees and against trustees; transfers to trust.
- NRS 166.180 - Trust administered under laws of another state or foreign jurisdiction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.