2015 Nevada Revised Statutes
WHO MAY MAKE A WILL
Chapter 133 - Wills
- NRS 133.040 - Valid wills: Requirements of writing, subscription, witnesses and attestation.
- NRS 133.045 - Disposition of certain tangible personal property by reference to list or statement; requirements.
- NRS 133.050 - Attesting witnesses may sign self-proving declarations or affidavits to be attached to will.
- NRS 133.055 - Signature affixed to self-proving affidavit or declaration that is attached to will considered signature affixed to will.
- NRS 133.060 - Devise to subscribing witness.
- NRS 133.065 - Devise and appointment may be conditional.
- NRS 133.070 - Creditors as witnesses.
- NRS 133.080 - Foreign execution.
- NRS 133.085 - Electronic will.
- NRS 133.090 - Holographic will.
- NRS 133.100 - Nuncupative or oral will invalid.
- NRS 133.110 - Revocation by marriage; effect upon rights of surviving spouse; effect of such rights on remaining provisions of will.
- NRS 133.115 - Revocation of provisions in favor of former spouse on divorce or annulment; exceptions.
- NRS 133.120 - Other means of revocation.
- NRS 133.130 - Effect of revocation of subsequent will.
- NRS 133.140 - Agreements of testator.
- NRS 133.150 - Charges or encumbrances upon estate.
- NRS 133.155 - Specific devise passes subject to mortgage or lien existing on date of death.
- NRS 133.160 - Rights of child born after making of will by parent of child; effect of such rights on remaining provisions of will.
- NRS 133.170 - Omission of child or grandchild presumed intentional; rights of child or grandchild if omission found unintentional.
- NRS 133.180 - Sources of unmentioned child’s share.
- NRS 133.190 - Effect of advancements.
- NRS 133.200 - Death of beneficiary.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.