2015 Nevada Revised Statutes
Chapter 116B - Condominium Hotel Act
NRS 116B.805 - Administration of chapter; regulations of Commission and Real Estate Administrator; delegation of authority; publications.
1. The provisions of this chapter must be administered by the Division, subject to the administrative supervision of the Director of the Department of Business and Industry.
2. The Commission and the Division may do all things necessary and convenient to carry out the provisions of this chapter, including, without limitation, prescribing such forms and adopting such procedures as are necessary to carry out the provisions of this chapter.
3. The Commission, or the Administrator with the approval of the Commission, may adopt such regulations as are necessary to carry out the provisions of this chapter.
4. The Commission may by regulation delegate any authority conferred upon it by the provisions of this chapter to the Administrator to be exercised pursuant to the regulations adopted by the Commission.
5. When regulations are proposed by the Administrator, in addition to other notices required by law, the Administrator shall provide copies of the proposed regulations to the Commission not later than 30 days before the next meeting of the Commission. The Commission shall approve, amend or disapprove any proposed regulations at that meeting.
6. All regulations adopted by the Commission, or adopted by the Administrator with the approval of the Commission, must be published by the Division, posted on its website and offered for sale at a reasonable fee.
(Added to NRS by 2007, 2259)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.