2015 Nevada Revised Statutes
Chapter 116B - Condominium Hotel Act
NRS 116B.350 - Plats.
1. Plats are a part of the declaration and are required for all condominium hotels. Each plat must be clear and legible and contain a certification that the plat contains all information required by this section.
2. Each plat must comply with the provisions of chapter 278 of NRS and show:
(a) The name and a survey of the area which is the subject of the plat;
(b) A sufficient description of the real estate;
(c) The extent of any encroachments by or upon any portion of the property which is the subject of the plat;
(d) The location and dimensions of all easements having a specific location and dimension which serve or burden any portion of the condominium hotel;
(e) The location and dimensions with reference to an established datum of any vertical residential unit boundaries and that unit’s identifying number;
(f) The location with reference to an established datum of any horizontal unit boundaries not shown or projected on plats recorded pursuant to subsection 4 and that unit’s identifying number;
(g) The location and dimensions of the units, shared components and common elements; and
(h) The location and dimensions of limited common elements, if any, including porches, balconies and patios.
3. Each plat must be certified by a professional land surveyor.
4. The plats must show or project any units in which the declarant has reserved the right to create additional units or common elements, or portions of the shared components or hotel unit, identified appropriately.
5. Unless the declaration provides otherwise, when the horizontal boundaries of part of a unit located outside a building have the same elevation as the horizontal boundaries of the inside part, the elevations need not be depicted on the plats.
6. Upon exercising any developmental right, the declarant shall prepare, execute and record new or amended plats necessary to conform to the requirements of this section.
(Added to NRS by 2007, 2206; A 2009, 1619)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.