2015 Nevada Revised Statutes
Chapter 116B - Condominium Hotel Act
NRS 116B.225 - “Special declarant’s rights” defined.
“Special declarant’s rights” means rights reserved for the benefit of a declarant to:
1. Complete improvements indicated on plats or in the declaration;
2. Exercise any developmental right;
3. Maintain sales offices, management offices and signs advertising the condominium hotel and models, provided, however, that the declarant is not required to reserve the right to maintain such offices or signs within the hotel unit or shared components or within any unit owned by the declarant;
4. Use easements through the common elements, shared components or hotel unit for the purpose of making improvements within the condominium hotel;
5. Merge or consolidate a condominium hotel with another condominium hotel; or
6. Appoint or remove any officer of the association or any member of an executive board during any period of declarant’s control.
(Added to NRS by 2007, 2198; A 2009, 1618)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.