2015 Nevada Revised Statutes
Chapter 116 - Common-Interest Ownership (Uniform Act)
NRS 116.31065 - Rules.
The rules adopted by an association:
1. Must be reasonably related to the purpose for which they are adopted.
2. Must be sufficiently explicit in their prohibition, direction or limitation to inform a person of any action or omission required for compliance.
3. Must not be adopted to evade any obligation of the association.
4. Must be consistent with the governing documents of the association and must not arbitrarily restrict conduct or require the construction of any capital improvement by a unit’s owner that is not required by the governing documents of the association.
5. Must be uniformly enforced under the same or similar circumstances against all units’ owners. Any rule that is not so uniformly enforced may not be enforced against any unit’s owner.
6. May be enforced by the association through the imposition of a fine only if the association complies with the requirements set forth in NRS 116.31031.
(Added to NRS by 1997, 3111; A 1999, 3004; 2003, 2269)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.