2015 Nevada Revised Statutes
Chapter 116 - Common-Interest Ownership (Uniform Act)
NRS 116.089 - “Special declarant’s rights” defined.
“Special declarant’s rights” means rights reserved for the benefit of a declarant to:
1. Complete improvements indicated on plats or in the declaration or, in a cooperative, to complete improvements described in the public offering statement pursuant to paragraph (b) of subsection 1 of NRS 116.4103;
2. Exercise any developmental right;
3. Maintain sales offices, management offices, signs advertising the common-interest community and models;
4. Use easements through the common elements for the purpose of making improvements within the common-interest community or within real estate which may be added to the common-interest community;
5. Make the common-interest community subject to a master association;
6. Merge or consolidate a common-interest community with another common-interest community of the same form of ownership; or
7. Appoint or remove any officer of the association or any master association or any member of an executive board during any period of declarant’s control.
(Added to NRS by 1991, 538; A 2009, 1608; 2011, 2416)—(Substituted in revision for NRS 116.110385)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.