2014 Nevada Revised Statutes
Chapter 173 - Indictment and Information
- NRS 173.015 - First pleading by State.
- NRS 173.025 - Courts may act upon information for all offenses.
- NRS 173.035 - Information may be filed following preliminary examination when accused is bound over or when preliminary examination is waived; when information is filed on affidavit; limitation of time; amended information may include additional charges if plea agreement is rejected or withdrawn.
- NRS 173.045 - District attorney or Attorney General to be informant; endorsement of names of witnesses; affidavits.
- NRS 173.049 - Court clerk may accept information filed electronically; procedure; service.
- NRS 173.055 - Duties of district attorney or Attorney General; written statement containing reasons why information not filed.
- NRS 173.065 - Judge may require Attorney General to prosecute if district attorney refuses.
- NRS 173.075 - Nature and contents generally.
- NRS 173.085 - Surplusage.
- NRS 173.095 - Amendment; notice of habitual criminality, habitually fraudulent felon or habitual felon.
- NRS 173.105 - Charging defendant by fictitious or erroneous name: Insertion of true name.
- NRS 173.115 - Joinder of offenses.
- NRS 173.125 - Prosecution not required to elect between different offenses or counts; plea of guilty or guilty but mentally ill to one offense does not preclude prosecution for other offenses.
- NRS 173.135 - Joinder of defendants.
- NRS 173.145 - Issuance of warrant or summons.
- NRS 173.155 - Form of warrant; fixing and endorsement of amount of bail.
- NRS 173.165 - Manner of proceeding on giving bail in another county.
- NRS 173.175 - Ordering defendant charged with felony into custody unless increased bail is given.
- NRS 173.185 - Form of summons.
- NRS 173.195 - Execution of warrant and service of summons.
- NRS 173.205 - Return of warrant and summons; reissuance.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.