2013 Nevada Revised Statutes
Chapter 625 - Professional Engineers and Land Surveyors
NRS 625.410 - Grounds for disciplinary action.
The Board may take disciplinary action against a licensee, an applicant for licensure, an intern or an applicant for certification as an intern for:
1. The practice of any fraud or deceit in obtaining or attempting to obtain or renew a license or cheating on any examination required by this chapter.
2. Any gross negligence, incompetency or misconduct in the practice of professional engineering as a professional engineer or in the practice of land surveying as a professional land surveyor.
3. Aiding or abetting any person in the violation of any provision of this chapter or regulation adopted by the Board.
4. Conviction of or entry of a plea of nolo contendere to any crime an essential element of which is dishonesty or which is directly related to the practice of engineering or land surveying.
5. A violation of any provision of this chapter or regulation adopted by the Board.
6. Discipline by another state or territory, the District of Columbia, a foreign country, the Federal Government or any other governmental agency, if at least one of the grounds for discipline is the same or substantially equivalent to any ground contained in this chapter.
7. Practicing after the license of the professional engineer or professional land surveyor has expired or has been suspended or revoked.
8. Failing to comply with an order issued by the Board.
9. Failing to provide requested information within 30 days after receipt of a request by the Board or its investigators concerning a complaint made to the Board.
[Part 12:198:1919; added 1937, 491; A 1955, 391] (NRS A 1961, 314; 1965, 1328; 1975, 140; 1977, 744; 1985, 1046; 1989, 787; 1991, 2245; 1997, 1051; 2003, 2705)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.