2013 Nevada Revised Statutes
Chapter 465 - Crimes and Liabilities Concerning Gaming
UNLAWFUL ACTS AND EQUIPMENT
- NRS 465.070 - Fraudulent acts.
- NRS 465.075 - Use or possession of device, software or hardware to obtain advantage at playing game prohibited.
- NRS 465.080 - Possession, use, sale or manufacture of counterfeit, unapproved or unlawful instruments or items; possession of certain unlawful devices or paraphernalia for manufacturing slugs.
- NRS 465.083 - Cheating.
- NRS 465.085 - Unlawful manufacture, sale, distribution, marking, altering or modification of equipment and devices associated with gaming; unlawful instruction.
- NRS 465.088 - Penalties for violation of
- NRS 465.090 - Unlawful dissemination of information concerning racing; exemptions; penalty.
TRANSACTION OF WAGERS THROUGH MEDIUMS OF COMMUNICATION
- NRS 465.091 - Medium of communication defined.
- NRS 465.092 - Accepting, receiving or allowing another to accept or receive wager from person physically present in this state prohibited under certain circumstances; penalty.
- NRS 465.093 - Placing, sending, transmitting or relaying wagers to another person prohibited under certain circumstances; penalty.
- NRS 465.094 - Limitation on applicability of
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.