2013 Nevada Revised Statutes
Chapter 40 - Actions and Proceedings in Particular Cases Concerning Property
NRS 40.2514 - Unlawful detainer: Assignment or subletting contrary to lease; waste; unlawful business; nuisance; violations of controlled substances laws.
A tenant of real property or a mobile home for a term less than life is guilty of an unlawful detainer when the tenant:
1. Assigns or sublets the leased premises contrary to the covenants of the lease;
2. Commits or permits waste thereon;
3. Sets up or carries on therein or thereon any unlawful business;
4. Suffers, permits or maintains on or about the premises any nuisance that consists of conduct or an ongoing condition which constitutes an unreasonable obstruction to the free use of property and causes injury and damage to other tenants or occupants of that property or adjacent buildings or structures; or
5. Violates any of the provisions of NRS 453.011 to 453.552, inclusive, except NRS 453.336, therein or thereon,
and remains in possession after service upon the tenant of 3 days notice to quit.
(Added to NRS by 1985, 226; A 1989, 1232; 2001, 1065; 2003, 561; 2007, 1287)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.