2013 Nevada Revised Statutes
Chapter 200 - Crimes Against the Person
NRS 200.364 - Definitions.
As used in NRS 200.364 to 200.3784, inclusive, unless the context otherwise requires:
1. Offense involving a pupil means any of the following offenses:
(a) Sexual conduct between certain employees of a school or volunteers at a school and a pupil pursuant to NRS 201.540.
(b) Sexual conduct between certain employees of a college or university and a student pursuant to NRS 201.550.
2. Perpetrator means a person who commits a sexual offense, an offense involving a pupil or sex trafficking.
3. Sex trafficking means a violation of subsection 2 of NRS 201.300.
4. Sexual offense means any of the following offenses:
(a) Sexual assault pursuant to NRS 200.366.
(b) Statutory sexual seduction pursuant to NRS 200.368.
5. Sexual penetration means cunnilingus, fellatio, or any intrusion, however slight, of any part of a person s body or any object manipulated or inserted by a person into the genital or anal openings of the body of another, including sexual intercourse in its ordinary meaning.
6. Statutory sexual seduction means:
(a) Ordinary sexual intercourse, anal intercourse, cunnilingus or fellatio committed by a person 18 years of age or older with a person under the age of 16 years; or
(b) Any other sexual penetration committed by a person 18 years of age or older with a person under the age of 16 years with the intent of arousing, appealing to, or gratifying the lust or passions or sexual desires of either of the persons.
7. Victim means a person who is a victim of a sexual offense, an offense involving a pupil or sex trafficking.
(Added to NRS by 1977, 1626; A 1979, 572; 1991, 801; 1995, 700; 2009, 231, 1296; 2013, 2426)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.