2011 Nevada Revised Statutes
Chapter 197 - Crimes By and Against the Executive Power of This State
- NRS 197.010 - Bribery of executive or administrative officer.
- NRS 197.020 - Bribery of other public officers.
- NRS 197.030 - Asking or receiving bribe by executive or administrative officer.
- NRS 197.040 - Asking or receiving bribe by public officer or employee.
- NRS 197.050 - Rebate or division of salary unlawful.
- NRS 197.060 - Unlawful to agree to divide salary.
- NRS 197.070 - Payment of bona fide debt by deputy or attache.
- NRS 197.080 - Offering reward for appointment.
- NRS 197.090 - Interfering with public officer.
- NRS 197.100 - Influencing public officer.
- NRS 197.110 - Misconduct of public officer.
- NRS 197.120 - False impersonation of public officer; intrusion into and refusal to surrender public office.
- NRS 197.130 - False report by public officer.
- NRS 197.140 - Public officer making false certificate.
- NRS 197.150 - Falsely auditing or paying claim.
- NRS 197.160 - Fraudulently presenting claim to public officer.
- NRS 197.170 - Extortion by public officer or employee.
- NRS 197.180 - Wrongful exercise of official power.
- NRS 197.190 - Obstructing public officer.
- NRS 197.200 - Oppression under color of office.
- NRS 197.210 - Fraudulent appropriation of property.
- NRS 197.220 - Other violations by officers.
- NRS 197.230 - Conviction of public officer forfeits trust.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.