2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 9 SECURITY INSTRUMENTS OF PUBLIC UTILITIES; MORTGAGES; DEEDS OF TRUST; OTHER LIENS
Chapter 107 Deeds of Trust
- NRS 107.015 Definitions.
- NRS 107.020 Transfers in trust of real property to secure obligations.
- NRS 107.025 Estate for years: Encumbrance by deed of trust; foreclosure by exercise of power of sale.
- NRS 107.026 Priority of certain deeds of trust over other liens.
- NRS 107.027 Lease of dwelling unit of cooperative housing corporation: Shares in corporation appurtenant to lease; encumbrances. ADOPTION OF COVENANTS
- NRS 107.030 Adoption of covenants by reference.
- NRS 107.040 Adoption of covenants by reference in instrument.
- NRS 107.050 Parties may enter into different or additional covenants. ASSUMPTION FEE
- NRS 107.055 Amount must be stated in instrument. ASSIGNMENTS; SUBORDINATION AND WAIVERS AS TO PRIORITY
- NRS 107.070 Recording of assignments of beneficial interests and instruments subordinating or waiving priority of deeds of trust. DISCHARGE
- NRS 107.073 Marginal entries; reconveyance must be recorded if deed of trust recorded by photographic process; presentation of certificate executed by trustee or trustee's personal representative or assignee.
- NRS 107.077 Delivery of documents by beneficiary to trustee; recording by trustee; liability for failure to deliver or record documents; requirements for release of deed of trust when reconveyance not recorded; liability for improperly recording deed of trust; criminal penalty.
- NRS 107.078 Partial discharge: Delivery of documents by beneficiary to trustee; recording by trustee; liability for failure to deliver or record documents; requirements for partial release of deed of trust when reconveyance not recorded; criminal penalty. DEFAULT AND SALE
- NRS 107.080 Trustee's power of sale: Power conferred; required notices; effect of sale; circumstances in which sale may be declared void; duty to record; fees.
- NRS 107.081 Time and place of sale; agent holding sale not to be purchaser.
- NRS 107.082 Oral postponement of sale.
- NRS 107.083 Proceedings after purchaser refuses to pay amount bid.
- NRS 107.084 Penalty for removing or defacing notice of sale.
- NRS 107.085 Restrictions on trustee's power of sale concerning certain trust agreements: Applicability; service of notice; scheduling of date of sale; form of notice; judicial foreclosure not prohibited; "unfair lending practice" defined.
- NRS 107.086 Additional requirements for sale of owner-occupied housing: Notice; form; election of mediation; adoption of rules concerning mediation; applicability.
- NRS 107.087 Notice of default and sale in residential foreclosure: Requirements.
- NRS 107.090 Request for notice of default and sale: Recording and contents; mailing of notice; request by homeowners' association; effect of request.
- NRS 107.095 Notice of default: Mailing to guarantor or surety of debt; effect of failure to give.
- NRS 107.100 Receiver: Appointment after filing notice of breach and election to sell.
- NRS 107.110 Maintenance of residential property purchased at trustee's sale. STATEMENT FROM BENEFICIARY OF DEED OF TRUST
- NRS 107.200 Contents of statement regarding debt secured by deed of trust.
- NRS 107.210 Contents of statement of amount necessary to discharge debt secured by deed of trust.
- NRS 107.220 Persons authorized to request statement from beneficiary; proof of identity of successor in interest.
- NRS 107.230 Proof of authorization to request statement.
- NRS 107.240 Grounds for refusal to deliver statement.
- NRS 107.250 Reliance upon accuracy of statement and amended statement; notification of amended statement; recovery of money by beneficiary if statement is deficient.
- NRS 107.260 Copy of note or deed of trust for authorized requester.
- NRS 107.270 Address to which request for statement must be mailed.
- NRS 107.280 Debt to which information contained in statement is applicable.
- NRS 107.290 Unclear request for statement deemed to be request for amount necessary to discharge debt.
- NRS 107.300 Penalty for failure to deliver statement; bar to recovery of certain damages.
- NRS 107.310 Fee for furnishing statement.
- NRS 107.311 Applicability of NRS 107.310.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.