2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 8 COMMERCIAL INSTRUMENTS AND TRANSACTIONS
Chapter 99 Money of Account and Interest; Legal Investments
MONEY OF ACCOUNT AND INTEREST
- NRS 99.010 Dollar, cent and mill to be money of account.
- NRS 99.020 Suits on accounts, notes or bonds expressed in other money of account: Reduction to dollars or parts of dollars.
- NRS 99.030 Obligations, judgments or executions payable in legal money.
- NRS 99.040 Interest rate when not fixed by express contract for certain types of transactions.
- NRS 99.050 Agreed interest rates; compounding; charges or fees.
- NRS 99.055 Prepayment of loans.
- NRS 99.060 Definitions relating to public securities.
- NRS 99.065 Public securities: Compound interest authorized; repayment.
- NRS 99.067 Public securities: Interest rate for securities issued on or before June 30, 2011. LEGAL INVESTMENTS
- NRS 99.070 Obligations of United States Postal Service and Federal National Mortgage Association.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.