2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 8 COMMERCIAL INSTRUMENTS AND TRANSACTIONS
Chapter 97 Retail Installment Sales of Goods and Services
- NRS 97.015 Definitions.
- NRS 97.017 "Amount financed" defined.
- NRS 97.025 "Cash sale price" defined.
- NRS 97.026 "Credit" defined.
- NRS 97.031 "Finance charge" defined.
- NRS 97.035 "Goods" defined.
- NRS 97.055 "Official fees" defined.
- NRS 97.075 "Rate" defined.
- NRS 97.085 "Retail buyer" and "buyer" defined.
- NRS 97.095 "Retail charge agreement" defined.
- NRS 97.105 "Retail installment contract" and "contract" defined.
- NRS 97.115 "Retail installment transaction" defined.
- NRS 97.125 "Retail seller" and "seller" defined.
- NRS 97.135 "Services" defined.
- NRS 97.145 "Total of payments" defined. RETAIL INSTALLMENT CONTRACTS
- NRS 97.165 Contract contained in single document; date, signatures and size of type; fee for cancellation.
- NRS 97.175 Seller to provide certain creditor disclosures to buyer.
- NRS 97.185 Contents of contract.
- NRS 97.195 Amount of finance charge and any other fee, expense or charge.
- NRS 97.205 Contracts negotiated and entered into by mail or telephone based on seller's catalog or printed solicitation; preparation and delivery of memorandum.
- NRS 97.215 Blank spaces in contracts.
- NRS 97.225 Prepayment of unpaid total of payments; refund. CONSOLIDATING PURCHASES; RETAIL CHARGE AGREEMENTS
- NRS 97.235 Consolidated contracts; memoranda.
- NRS 97.245 Retail charge agreements: Finance charge; contents of monthly statements; notice of change in terms.
- NRS 97.253 Rights of retail seller; action to determine liability for unauthorized negotiable instrument used to make payment. PROVISIONS COMMON TO RETAIL INSTALLMENT CONTRACTS AND RETAIL CHARGE AGREEMENTS
- NRS 97.265 Insurance.
- NRS 97.275 Invalidity of provisions of contract or agreement; waiver of provisions of chapter ineffective.
- NRS 97.285 Provisions of chapter governing retail installment transactions exclusive. CONTRACTS FOR SALE OF VEHICLES
- NRS 97.297 "Vehicle" defined.
- NRS 97.299 Forms for contracts and applications for credit: Adoption of regulations prescribing forms; contents; acceptance; translation into Spanish; amendment of forms.
- NRS 97.301 Forms for contracts and application for credit: When use is mandatory. REMEDIES, ENFORCEMENT AND PENALTIES
- NRS 97.305 Violation bar to recovery.
- NRS 97.315 Injunction to prevent violation.
- NRS 97.325 Assurance of discontinuance.
- NRS 97.335 Civil penalties.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.