2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 8 COMMERCIAL INSTRUMENTS AND TRANSACTIONS
Chapter 104 Uniform Commercial Code — Original Articles
NRS 104.9525 Fees.
NRS 104.9525 Fees.
1. Except as otherwise provided in subsection 5, the fee for filing and indexing a record under this part, other than an initial financing statement of the kind described in subsection 2 of NRS 104.9502, is:
(a) Sixty dollars if the record is communicated in writing and consists of one or two pages;
(b) Ninety dollars if the record is communicated in writing and consists of more than two pages, and $2 for each page over 20 pages;
(c) Thirty dollars if the record is communicated by another medium authorized by filing-office rule; and
(d) Two dollars for each additional debtor, trade name or reference to another name under which business is done.
2. The filing officer may charge and collect $2 for each page of copy or record of filings produced by him or her at the request of any person.
3. Except as otherwise provided in subsection 5, the fee for filing and indexing an initial financing statement of the kind described in subsection 3 of NRS 104.9502 is:
(a) Ninety dollars if the financing statement indicates that it is filed in connection with a public-finance transaction; and
(b) Sixty dollars if the financing statement indicates that it is filed in connection with a manufactured-home transaction.
4. The fee for responding to a request for information from the filing office, including for issuing a certificate showing whether there is on file any financing statement naming a particular debtor, is:
(a) Sixty dollars if the request is communicated in writing; and
(b) Thirty dollars if the request is communicated by another medium authorized by filing-office rule.
5. This section does not require a fee with respect to a mortgage that is effective as a financing statement filed as a fixture filing or as a financing statement covering as-extracted collateral or timber to be cut under subsection 3 of NRS 104.9502. However, the fees for recording and satisfaction which otherwise would be applicable to the mortgage apply.
(Added to NRS by 1999, 344; A 2001, 731; 2003, 20th Special Session, 129; 2010, 26th Special Session, 76)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.