2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 8 COMMERCIAL INSTRUMENTS AND TRANSACTIONS
Chapter 104 Uniform Commercial Code — Original Articles
NRS 104.9309 Security interest perfected upon attachment.
NRS 104.9309 Security interest perfected upon attachment. The following security interests are perfected when they attach:
1. A purchase-money security interest in consumer goods, except as otherwise provided in subsection 2 of NRS 104.9311 with respect to consumer goods that are subject to a statute or treaty described in subsection 1 of that section;
2. An assignment of accounts or payment intangibles which does not by itself or in conjunction with other assignments to the same assignee transfer a significant part of the assignor's outstanding accounts or payment intangibles;
3. A sale of a payment intangible;
4. A sale of a promissory note;
5. A security interest created by the assignment of a health-care-insurance receivable to the provider of the health-care goods or services;
6. A security interest arising under NRS 104.2401, 104.2505, subsection 3 of NRS 104.2711, or subsection 5 of NRS 104A.2508, until the debtor obtains possession of the collateral;
7. A security interest of a collecting bank arising under NRS 104.4210;
8. A security interest of an issuer or nominated person arising under NRS 104.5118;
9. A security interest arising in the purchase or delivery of a financial asset under NRS 104.9206;
10. A security interest in investment property created by a broker or securities intermediary;
11. A security interest in a commodity contract or a commodity account created by a commodity intermediary;
12. An assignment for the benefit of all creditors of the transferor and subsequent transfers by the assignee thereunder; and
13. A security interest created by an assignment of a beneficial interest in a decedent's estate.
(Added to NRS by 1999, 305)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.