2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 8 COMMERCIAL INSTRUMENTS AND TRANSACTIONS
Chapter 104 Uniform Commercial Code — Original Articles
NRS 104.2703 Seller's remedies in general.
NRS 104.2703 Seller's remedies in general. Where the buyer wrongfully rejects or revokes acceptance of goods or fails to make a payment due on or before delivery or repudiates with respect to a part or the whole, then with respect to any goods directly affected and, if the breach is of the whole contract (NRS 104.2612), then also with respect to the whole undelivered balance, the aggrieved seller may:
1. Withhold delivery of such goods.
2. Stop delivery by any bailee as hereafter provided (NRS 104.2705).
3. Proceed under the next section respecting goods still unidentified to the contract.
4. Resell and recover damages as hereafter provided (NRS 104.2706).
5. Recover damages for nonacceptance (NRS 104.2708) or in a proper case the price (NRS 104.2709).
(Added to NRS by 1965, 810)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.