2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 7 BUSINESS ASSOCIATIONS; SECURITIES; COMMODITIES
Chapter 78 Private Corporations
NRS 78.035 Articles of incorporation: Required provisions.
NRS 78.035 Articles of incorporation: Required provisions. The articles of incorporation must set forth:
1. The name of the corporation. A name appearing to be that of a natural person and containing a given name or initials must not be used as a corporate name except with an additional word or words such as "Incorporated," "Limited," "Inc.," "Ltd.," "Company," "Co.," "Corporation," "Corp.," or other word which identifies it as not being a natural person.
2. The information required pursuant to NRS 77.310.
3. The number of shares the corporation is authorized to issue and, if more than one class or series of stock is authorized, the classes, the series and the number of shares of each class or series which the corporation is authorized to issue, unless the articles authorize the board of directors to fix and determine in a resolution the classes, series and numbers of each class or series as provided in NRS 78.195 and 78.196.
4. The names and addresses, either residence or business, of the first board of directors or trustees, together with any desired provisions relative to the right to change the number of directors as provided in NRS 78.115.
5. The name and address, either residence or business, of each of the incorporators signing the articles of incorporation.
[Part 4:177:1925; A 1929, 413; 1931, 415; 1949, 158; 1955, 402]-(NRS A 1957, 75; 1967, 769; 1981, 1888; 1985, 1785; 1987, 81, 574, 1054; 1991, 1208; 1993, 945; 1995, 2095; 1999, 1577; 2003, 3078; 2003, 20th Special Session, 27; 2007, 2640)
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.