There is a newer version of the Nevada Revised Statutes
2010 Nevada Code
TITLE 53 LABOR AND INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS
Chapter 614 Organized Labor and Labor Disputes
MEDIATION AND ARBITRATION OF LABOR DISPUTES
- NRS 614.010 Governor to attempt amicable settlement of labor dispute on request of either party; appointment of commission; arbitration.
- NRS 614.020 Board of arbitration: Selection; majority may make valid award.
- NRS 614.030 Written submission of controversy to board of arbitration: Contents and stipulations.
- NRS 614.040 Award: Operation; judgment; exceptions; appeal to Supreme Court.
- NRS 614.050 Powers of arbitrators: Oaths; subpoenas.
- NRS 614.060 Agreement of arbitration to be acknowledged; copies filed with county recorder and Governor; duties of Secretary of State and Governor.
- NRS 614.070 Compensation of arbitrators.
- NRS 614.080 Unlawful acts during pendency of arbitration and within 3 months after award; liability for damages. REPRESENTATION OF ADVERSARY PARTIES IN LABOR DISPUTES
- NRS 614.090 Declaration of public policy.
- NRS 614.100 Denial of right of representation unlawful.
- NRS 614.110 Penalty. NOTICE OF STRIKES
- NRS 614.120 Circulation of notice of strike: Conditions and signatures; copy to be furnished Labor Commissioner.
- NRS 614.130 Penalty. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
- NRS 614.140 Bribery of labor representative unlawful.
- NRS 614.150 Penalty for labor representative asking for or receiving bribe.
- NRS 614.160 Picketing: Unlawful acts; acceptable acts; local variance; penalty.
- NRS 614.170 Draft of proposed changes to contract must be submitted in writing before members vote on contract.
- NRS 614.180 Election to require local administration of plan providing health, welfare, pension or other similar benefits to members of labor organizations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Nevada may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.